Sex With Strangers [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 6063564
- Release Date: 12/09/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over 30 minutes of additional scenes
- Original theatrical trailer
- Updates on the lives of the subjects
- Personally & professionally
Already the subject of another theatrical-release documentary (1999's The Lifestyle), sexually "open" relationships go under the microscope yet again in this feature-length effort from Taxicab Confessions creators Joe and Harry Gantz. Sex With Strangers profiles two couples and one threesome in which each partner has agreed to experiment sexually with others, ideally without emotional attachment. First up are James and Theresa, a middle-aged Oregon husband and wife who seek out action on the Internet, then travel to the site of the willing party in their camper van. Meanwhile in Mississippi, Gerard and Shannon are young marrieds who frequent sex parties, trying to organize their often-separate sexual schedules around caring for their son. Finally, James' younger friend Calvin may think he has it all -- two full-time girlfriends -- but the jealousy and resentment between the two comes to the fore as he tries to decide which woman he's going to legally marry. Sex With Strangers was aired on Showtime before its theatrical run. ~ Michael Hastings, Rovi