- SKU: 14377783
- Release Date: 06/28/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Released by Monogram in 1937, Shadows of the Orient was actually produced independently several years earlier by Larry Darmour. Arrested in a raid on a Chinese gambling joint, judge's daughter Viola Avery (Esther Ralston) is rescued from disgrace by King Moss (Sidney Blackmer), owner of the establishment. In return, Moss expects Viola to string along with him romantically, and to help him with his busy alien-smuggling racket. But stalwart immigration inspector Baxter (Regis Toomey), himself in love with Viola, puts an end to Moss' activities for good. The fact that Shadows of the Orient was three to four years old when it came off the shelf was obvious in its tatty production values and antiquated costumes. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Esther Ralston - Viola Avery
- Regis Toomey - Baxter
- John Farrell MacDonald - Sullivan
- Oscar Apfel - Judge Avery
- Kit Guard - Nolan