- SKU: 18888536
- Release Date: 01/11/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Making-Of Featurette
- Audio Commentary With Director Roger Spottiswoode and Lt. General Dallaire
- Additional Commentary Track With The Filmmakers
Director Roger Spottiswoode adapts Roméo Dallaire's harrowing autobiography concerning his experiences as the leader of a 1994 U.N. peacekeeping mission to Rwanda that failed to prevent the slaughter of 800,000 Rwandans. Dispatched to Rwanda in 1993 to oversee a fragile cease-fire, charismatic Lieutenant General Romeo Dellaire (Roy Dupuis) finds his mission complicated by lack of funding, too much bureaucracy, and a ramshackle crew assembled from military units from dozens of countries. Everyone seems to have a different agenda, and as the peace agreement between the Tutsi-led rebels and the French-supported Hutu-led government begins to deteriorate, appeasing speeches are undercut by shadowy massacres. When an unknown group shoots down the president's plane, Kigali goes up in flames as part of a clandestine yet long-planned campaign against the Tutsi minority. Hindered by an inadequate mandate, Lieutenant General Dellaire watches helplessly as the Hutu militia gains power and civil war gives way to genocide. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Roy Dupuis - Lt. Gen. Romeo Dallaire
- Deborah Kara Unger - Emma
- James Gallanders - Maj. Brent Beardsley
- Jean-Hugues Anglade - Bernard Kouchner
- Odile Katesi Gakire - Agathe
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.