- SKU: 7156579
- Release Date: 02/13/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 5.1 Dolby Digital
- English, Spanish & French subtitles
Danger stalks the beautiful beaches of Hawaii in this action-packed drama. Dr. Nick West (Thorsten Kaye) is a marine biologist hired to deal with the results of an experiment in genetics -- a mutated breed of great white sharks with an especially fearsome disposition. West soon discovers some of the sharks have gotten loose while being transported to a aquarium and are helping themselves to the windsurfers along a once-quiet Hawaiian shoreline. West teams up with Roy Bishop (Daniel Alexander), a veteran shark fisherman from Australia, to capture the deadly creatures before they can claim any more victims; assisting them is Samatha Sharp (Nikita Ager), a beautiful woman whose sister was killed when one of the mutant sharks attacked them while swimming. This sequel to Shark Attack received its United States debut on the USA cable network. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Thorsten Kaye - Dr. Nick West
- Nikita Ager - Samantha Sharp
- Daniel Alexander - Roy Bishop
- Danny Keogh
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.