- SKU: 14997113
- Release Date: 06/13/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Original theatrical trailer for Sins of Rachel
- Bonus lavender-tinged trailers for Gay Liberation, I Was a Man, Lusting Hours, My Third Wife George, 1970 Hot Summer Special, The Queen and Vapors
- Special trailer for: A Personal Appearance by author Ken "Mr. Madame" Marlowe
- A black female impersonator performs in a 1948 nightclub in she-man short #1: Jean La Rue
- A male nudist spends eight years romping by the water in the oddball 8 mm short #2: Going Native at the Beach
- Vintage 8 mm beefcake short #3: Naked Cowboy
- Vintage 8 mm beefcake short #4: Warren Frederick Goes to Bed
This outrageous exploitation piece from Bob Clark, the director of Black Christmas and Porky's, tells the story of an army deserter (Dorian Wayne) who becomes a female impersonator named Dominita to escape capture. Dominita then extorts money from his old commanding officer (Leslie Marlow), forces him to take female hormones, and enlists him as a private maid. Marlow and his secretary (Wendy Roberts) end Dominita's humiliating revenge plans after suffering an hour of comparatively tame abuse. Co-written by Clark and Jeff Gillen, who appears onscreen briefly and went on to co-direct the horror classic Deranged. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
The Sins of Rachel
Former cabaret superstar Rachel Waring (Patsy Ann Noble, who also wrote the screenplay) has been preparing to pen her memoirs, and the publication of her private story is sure to rock the foundation of the little town she lives in. Although she gave up her career years ago to settle down and raise her teenaged son, Jimmy (Bruce Campbell), Rachel has cut a promiscuous path through her community, so when she turns up murdered there's no shortage of suspects. Could the culprit be Hank, the gigolo who performs private "auditions" for the aging starlet? The barmaid who is carrying Hank's baby? Or Chester Brown, the publisher who has admired Rachel from afar since their days together in the theatre? Through a series of interrogations (and corresponding flashback sequences), Detective Jennings finally stumbles upon the killer, but not before the ugly spectre of incest appears and Jimmy's tender romance with the handsome Peter is uncovered. With the painful ordeal of his mother's murder behind him, Jimmy faces his homosexuality with brave determination and rides off into the sunset on Peter's chopper. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jeff Gillen