- SKU: 28848376
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Sherlock Holmes' Fatal Hour marked the first of five appearances by Arthur Wontner in the role of Holmes. Based on two Conan Doyle stories, The Final Problem and The Empty House, the story begins with a robbery and murder at a London bank. Holmes is certain that the mastermind behind this and several related crimes is his old nemesis, Professor Moriarty (Norman McKinnel), at present posing as one Colonel Henslow. Racing against time, Holmes and his aide Dr. Watson (Ian Fleming) try to prevent young diplomat attache Roland Adair (Leslie Perrins) from becoming a reluctant accomplice to Moriarty's latest scheme. Boasting excellent production values (especially notable in the accurate rendition of Holmes' Baker Street lodgings), Sherlock Holmes' Fatal Hour got the Wontner Holmes series off to a rousing start. The film was originally released in the England as The Sleeping Cardinal, a title which makes sense only in context. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Arthur Wontner - Sherlock Holmes
- Ian Fleming - Dr. John H. Watson
- Leslie Perrins - Ronald Adair
- Jane Welsh - Kathleen Adair
- Norman McKinnel - Col. Henslowe