- SKU: 15032607
- Release Date: 07/25/2006
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Hollywood Spotlight by Jimmie Fidler: Shirley Is Given A Pony For Her 8th Birthday
- Trailers: Captain January, Just Around The Corner
- Closed Captioned
The sole survivor of an Indian attack, orphan girl Susannah Sheldon (Shirley Temple) becomes the mascot of the Canadian Mountie outpost headed by Superintendent Standing (Moroni Olsen). Mountie Angus "Monty" Montague (Randolph Scott) and his sweetheart (and Standing's daughter), Vicky (Margaret Lockwood), appoint themselves as Susannah's unofficial parents, doing their best to help the girl overcome her terrible ordeal. Eventually, it is "little miss fix-it"Susannah who brings peace between the Mounties and the Blackfeet, but not before Monty is nearly burned at the stake by the renegade Indian responsible for fomenting all the trouble. This is the film in which Shirley Temple not only teaches Randolph Scott how to tap dance, but also shares a peace pipe with a Blackfoot youngster (and gets good and nauseated in the process). Based on a novel by Muriel Denison, Susannah of the Mounties was originally released in sepiatone. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Shirley Temple - Susannah Sheldon
- Randolph Scott - Inspector Angus "Monty" Montague
- Margaret Lockwood - Vicky Standing
- John Farrell MacDonald - Pat O'Hannegan
- Maurice Moscovich - Chief Big Eagle
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.