- SKU: 18896477
- Release Date: 01/18/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- New Video Interview with Star Constance Towers by Film Historian and Filmmaker Charles Dennis
- The Typewriter, the Rifle and the Movie Camera, Adam Simon's 1996 Documentary on Director Samuel Fuller
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Plus: Illustrations by Cartoonist Daniel Clowes and a Booklet featuring an Essay by Critic and Poet Robert Polito and excerpts from Fuller's Autobiography, A Third Face: My Tale of Writing, Fighting, and Filmmaking
Shock Corridor represents filmmaker Samuel Fuller at his most excessive, but few would have it otherwise. Peter Breck plays a ruthless journalist who believes that the quickest way to a Pulitzer Prize is to uncover the facts behind a murder at a mental hospital. To glean first-hand information, Breck pretends to go insane and is locked up in the institution. While pursuing his investigation, Breck is sidetracked by the loopy behavior of his fellow inmates. During a hospital riot, Breck is straightjacketed and subjected to shock treatment. By now almost as crazy as he's previously pretended to be, Breck begins imagining that his exotic-dancer girlfriend Constance Towers (a Samuel Fuller "regular") is actually his sister! Typical of the Fuller ouevre, the characters in Shock Corridor are either saved or destroyed by their individual obsessions. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter Breck - Johnny Barratt
- Constance Towers - Cathy
- Gene Evans - Boden
- James Best - Stuart
- Larry Tucker - Pagliacci
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.