- SKU: 19371371
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The silent Shore Leave was the first film version of the Hubert Osborne play of the same name (later musicalized as Hit the Deck). Dressmaker Dorothy Mackaill falls in love with sailor Richard Barthelmess, despite the warnings of her sea captain father concerning the romantic habits of seafaring men. Sure enough, Barthelmess sails out of her life and forgets all about her. But Mackaill is firm in her belief that Barthelmess will return, and against that day repairs her dad's old ship as a "home" for the wayfaring gob. She waits for what seems like eons before Barthelmess sails back into her life. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Barthelmess - "Bilge" Smith
- Dorothy Mackaill - Connie Martin
- Ted McNamara - "Bat" Smith
- Marie Shotwell - Mrs. Schuyler-Payne
- Arthur Metcalfe - Mr. Schuyler-Payne