Sigma - 180mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Select Sigma Cameras - Black
- Model: 107110
- SKU: 9889545
- Be the first to ask a question.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
WE FIX IT OR REPLACE IT
Normal Wear & Tear • Power Surges
- Carrying case, lens hood
- Front lens cap and rear lens cap
- Owner's manual
- Sigma 180mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Select Sigma Cameras
Ratings & Reviews
Including select full-frame and APS-C-format DSLR and 35mm SLR film models for use with your existing camera. Also compatible with select Sigma APO teleconverters (not included).
Minimizes the effects of camera shake for crystal-clear images.
Allows quick, quiet autofocus. Floating internal focusing system helps limit aberration during shooting.
Provides durability and a stylish look.
Accommodates a variety of shooting needs, including wedding and event, portrait, nature and wildlife, specialty and macro photography.
For telephoto coverage.
Produces life-size images.
For optimal light gathering, resulting in clear, detailed photos.
Create an attractive blur in out-of-focus areas. Three FLD (F Low Dispersion) glass elements help correct color aberration for lifelike hues.
Product Features Mentioned In Customer Reviews
Looks like there aren't enough negative mentions yet.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.