- SKU: 19365395
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In his fourth and final adventure, Gotham Productions' canine star Peter the Great played a police dog chasing down a gang of bank robbers along with his master, Robert Conway (Edward Hearn). Peter discloses that one of the robbers, Jimmie Bryson (Joe Bennett), is actually forced into a life of crime by Al Stokes (Lee Shumway, the dog's former owner. With the assistance of Robert and Jimmie's sister Mildred (Ethel Shannon), the clever pooch catches the real criminal after an exciting automobile chase. Peter the Great was poverty row company Gotham's answer to Warner Bros.' world famous Rin Tin Tin. His films, although popular with the small fry, never enjoyed Rinty's above-average budgets and wide distribution. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Peter the Great - Peter the Great
- Edward Hearn - Robert Conway
- Ethel Shannon - Mildred Bryson