- SKU: 30533244
- Release Date: 02/19/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In this Victorian-era adventure, a blue-blooded girl is dismayed to discover that her recently deceased father, a compulsive gambler, has left her destitute and deeply in debt. At one time, he'd had a silver mine but even that was lost at the card table. The man who won the mine learns the circumstances of the girl's state of affairs, meets her, and falls in love. Unfortunately, she is to marry a wealthy young man so she can regain her previous social standing. The card-player demonstrates his love by giving her the deed to the mine as a wedding present, but she never sees it. Later she heads out west and opens a large saloon. It is a great success and she is finally able to pay her father's debts. She sends the money to her husband, who squanders it, looking for more silver. Now it is up to the gambler to rectify the situation. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- George Brent - James Kincaid
- Priscilla Lane - Coralie Adams
- Bruce Cabot - Gerald Forsythe
- Lynne Overman - Hector Bailey
- Eugene Pallette - Steve Adams