- SKU: 4423823
- Release Date: 01/10/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Sinners and Saints: Behind the Scenes
- Deleted Scenes
A haunted New Orleans cop realizes that one of his oldest friends may be the ringleader of a vicious crime ring while teaming with a seasoned detective to investigate a brutal underworld killing. Detective Sean Reilly (Johnny Strong) is the head of the distinguished "Street Crimes" crime squad in the Big Easy. He's still recovering from the recent death of his son when his wife walks out on him, and his partner is killed during a brutal ambush. Sympathetic yet reluctant to lose one of his best men, Captain Trehan (Tom Berenger) partners Sean with Detective William Ganz (Kevin Phillips). Their mission: sniff out the clues in a brutal gangland slaying, and brink the killer to justice. Later, as all evidence points to Colin (Sean Patrick Flanery), a lifelong friend of Sean's and a defense contractor who has recently returned from the Middle East, the stakes suddenly get higher than anyone could have anticipated. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Strong - Det. Sean Reilly
- Tom Berenger - Captain Trahan
- Kevin L. Phillips - Det. Will Ganz
- Sean Patrick Flanery - Colin
- Bas Rutten
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.