- SKU: 9505911
- Release Date: 06/27/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Sister Rose at the Tribeca Film Festival
- Discussion with Sisiter Rose
- Oren Jacoby on The Charlie Rose Show
- Filmmaker statement
- Filmmaker biography
- Interactive menus
- Scene selection
The remarkable life story of Sister Rose Therling, a Dominican nun who dedicated her entire life to a tireless crusade against anti-Semitism, is explored in director Oren Jacoby's Academy Award-nominated documentary. A woman whose tenacity and toughness found her struggling against the status quo to fight for a cause that she truly believed in, Sister Therling's efforts were so successful that they convinced the Vatican II council to reform the position of the Catholic Church on Jews and Judaism. In her later years, Sister Therling would also play a vital role in the controversy surrounding director Mel Gibson's landmark religious film The Passion of the Christ. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi