SPRING'S HOTTEST DEALS
Seasonal savings on TVs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and more.
Shop now ›
- Widescreen (16x9) and full-frame (4x3) versions
- "Making of" documentary
- MacGillivray Freeman Short Retrospective
- Movie trivia quiz, Alps Knowlwdge & Learn More
- Bonus Swiss Mountain videos
- English, French and Spanish versions in Dolby Digital 5.1
- Bonus DTS English audio version
Stephen Judson's documentary The Alps transports audiences to the majestic yet incomparably deadly ice wall known as The Eiger, situated nearly fourteen thousand feet about Switzerland. At that location, a courageous alpinist whose father died in a climbing accident amid the same peaks attempts to scale his way to the very top. The film both revels in scenic Alpine wonder and pays homage to the fortitude and shared spirit of the Swiss people who live near the Eiger. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
Best Buy Customer Reviews
Product images, including color, may differ from actual product appearance.