- SKU: 8121855
- Release Date: 11/21/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Widescreen presentation (1.78:1) enhanced for 16x9 Tvs
- Audio commentary with director Kevin VanHook and star Casper Van Dien
- Photo & concept art gallery
- Script on DVD-ROM
A secret U.S. military strike force battles a vampire infestation in the South American jungle in this action/horror film commissioned for the SciFi cable network. The top brass can't officially admit that vampires exist, but that doesn't stop Col. Jessica Weaver (Lynda Carter) from sending army commando Hawk (Casper Van Dien) and his team to the rain forest, where entire villages are being overrun by bloodsucking fiends. Things get even trickier when Hawk finds out that his ex-wife, Laurie (Jennifer O'Dell) -- who is also Col. Weaver's niece -- is in the same region conducting scientific research. Grieves (Kevin Grevioux), Hawk's right-hand man, soon gets enlisted into the ranks of the undead. But it's Laurie who unwittingly stumbles on the king of all vampires: Javier (Tony Plana), a seemingly mild-mannered nobleman whose secret history begins with the conquistadors and their quest for the fountain of youth. Slayer premiered July 8, 2006, on SciFi. Star Van Dien and writer/director Kevin VanHook previously teamed up for the 2005 horror film The Fallen Ones, while Van Dien and Grevioux are both veterans of Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. ~ Brian J. Dillard, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Casper Van Dien - Hawk
- Kevin Grevioux - Grieves
- Tony Plana - Javier
- Lynda Carter - Col. Jessica Weaver
- Jennifer O'Dell - Laurie