- SKU: 29734207
- Release Date: 10/13/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Although limited by a low-budget, this is a respectable wartime drama by director John A. Bushelman, set on the front lines at the end of the Korean War, just before a truce is called. In spite of the pending truce, a gung-ho captain in need of leave time (John Goddard) decides to take his men on a useless patrol, convinced that it is necessary. Before the men can be led into any dangerous situations, the captain accidentally steps on a unique type of landmine (called a "bouncing Betty"). He is suddenly frozen with his foot on the mine because unlike all other mines, these lethal weapons are designed to go off after the pressure on them is released. A corporal long anxious to get out of Korea overcomes his desire for a safe and happy exodus to tackle the problem of disentangling the captain without killing either of them in the process. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Ging - Pvt. Scharack
- John Goddard - Capt. Tombolo
- Stanley Clements - Cpl. Pumphrey
- George Yoshinaga - Mongolian
- Henry Delgado - Tonto