- SKU: 25430958
- Release Date: 06/24/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This was yet another Northwestern melodrama -- several dozen were released in 1922 alone. At least this one has the capable presence of Roy Stewart, who fared well in outdoorsy roles. Virginia Tremont (Jane Novak) is engaged to Harold Lounsbury (Lloyd Whitlock); his brother Kenly (Herbert Prior) is Virginia's guardian. When their father (Spottiswoode Aitken) admits on his deathbed that he had staked a mine years before, the brothers turn against each other in their attempts to be the first to get it. Kenly sends Harold in the wrong direction and he becomes lost. After a year Virginia goes in search of him. But Kenly leaves her and her guide, Bill Bronson (Stewart) in a cabin bearing insufficient supplies. Bronson, who is the son of a man old Lounsbury had wronged, helps Virginia survive the wilds. Finally they locate Harold, who is now a squaw man. This matters little to Virginia, who has fallen in love with Bill. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jane Novak - Virginia Tremont
- Lloyd Whitlock - Harold Lounsbery
- Herbert Prior - Kenly Lounsbery