- SKU: 14235366
- Release Date: 03/29/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Phil Patiris "The World of Survival"
- Eric Salter's "Boosterism"
- Jesse Lerner's Essay "At Play in the Media Scrap Heap"
- Upcoming releases from other cinema DVD
The motto of this fast-paced, often hilarious American documentary that examines the changing attitudes towards multi-media plagiarism is "Copyright Infringement Is Your Best Entertainment Value." To make his point, filmmaker Craig Baldwin presents a collage of interviews, illegally "borrowed" samplings, and legal cases, providing examples of each that range from a record company's lawsuit against an independent rock band's satirical samplings to cellular phone scanners, to "billboard bandits." Baldwin also points out historical examples of artist's stealing ideas from each other. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi