- SKU: 6246476
- Release Date: 02/03/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Booker T. & the MGs: Cookin' Up "Green Onions"
- Digitally enhanced for widescreen presentation
- Full 5.1 audio
- Isaac Hayes: Black Moses
- Mavis on the Staple Singers
- Remembering Otis Redding
- The Birth of the Bar-Kays
- The Stax Family
- The Stax Museum
Stax Records was the true home of Southern soul music in the '60s. Creating music with passion, grit, and groove was what Stax was all about, and the label's legacy lives on in this concert film, shot at the Orpheum Theater in Memphis, TN, on April 30, 2003, and featuring many of Stax's best artists performing their biggest hits, with some special guests helping out. Performers include Eddie Floyd ("Knock on Wood"), Isaac Hayes ("Theme From Shaft"), Jean Knight ("Mr. Big Stuff"), Booker T. & the MG's ("Green Onions"), Al Green ("Let's Stay Together"), Solomon Burke ("Try a Little Tenderness"), Mavis Staples ("Respect Yourself"), and more. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.