- SKU: 19365446
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This comedy-drama featured Madge Bellamy's most unusual co-star -- an elephant named Oscar. Ruth Lorrimore (Bellamy) works at a circus where her only friend is Oscar. The cruel circus owner (Bert Sprouts) forces her to take the place of the "wild girl" and while she's locked in a side show cage, a cyclone hits. Oscar manages to save her, and she rides him to the Canadian Northwoods, where she meets Paul Nadeau, a crippled young musician (Cullen Landis). Caesar Durand, the town bully (Noah Beery), makes things tough for both Ruth and Nadeau until Oscar finally has enough and gives the villain his due. According to her interview in Speaking of Silents by William M. Drew, Bellamy felt the film did her career no good, calling her performance "disreputably coy." ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Madge Bellamy - Ruth Lorrimore
- Cullen Landis - Paul Nadeau
- Noah Beery, Sr. - Caesar Durand
- Vola Vale - Jacqueline
- Bert Sprotte - Silas Hamm