- SKU: 18952128
- Release Date: 04/20/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
When asked in 1970 to recall his participation in RKO Radio's Spitfire, Ralph Bellamy prefaced his comments with a terse "Why don't we just forget about it?" Based on a play by Lula Vollmer, the film stars Katharine Hepburn, phony Ozark accent and all, as Trigger Hicks, an illiterate hillbilly faith healer. A very curious young lady, Trigger prays for the souls of all those around her, but this doesn't stop her from flinging rocks at them when she's upset (which is often!). Romance unexpectedly enters Trigger's life in the form of engineer Stafford (Robert Young) and construction boss Fleetwood (Ralph Bellamy), both of whom are instrumental in saving her from a superstitious lynch mob after she kidnaps an ailing baby "for its own good." Outside of Sylvia Scarlett, Spitfire is Katharine Hepburn's strangest film -- and, sad to say, one of her worst. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Katharine Hepburn - Trigger Hicks
- Robert Young - John Stafford
- Ralph Bellamy - George Fleetwood
- Martha Sleeper - Eleanor Stafford
- Louis Mason - Bill Grayson