- SKU: 6385155
- Release Date: 07/08/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- The making of Stage Fright
- Deleted scenes
- Im memory of a fallen camper
- Stage Fright sing-along
- Interview with writer/direcor/co-composer Jerome Sable and Co-Composer Eli Batalion
- The evolution of the set design
- AXS TV: a look at Stage Fright
- Commentary with writer/director/co-composer Jerome Sable and co-composer Eli Batalion
The young students at a prestigious performing-arts camp fall prey to a murderous psychopath in this darkly comic slasher film featuring Meat Loaf and Minnie Driver. As a young girl, Camilla Swanson dreamed of becoming a theater actress like her mother (Driver), who was brutally murdered following her Broadway debut in a musical called The Haunting of the Opera. Years later, a teenage Camilla (Allie MacDonald) and her younger brother Buddy (Douglas Smith) are working in the kitchen of a performing-arts camp when she crashes the audition for their big summer production -- a Kabuki-style revival of The Haunting of the Opera -- and she lands the role made famous by her late mother. As rehearsals get under way, however, a maniac turns the theater into a slaughterhouse, and the murders seem to be linked to Camilla's tragic past. But while desperate producer and camp owner Roger McCall (Meat Loaf) convinces the eager young actors that the show must go on, there may be no one left to take the stage when the curtains part on opening night. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Allie MacDonald - Camilla Swanson
- Douglas Smith - Buddy Swanson
- Minnie Driver - Kylie Swanson
- Meat Loaf - Roger McCall
- Ephraim Ellis - Sam Brownstein
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.