- SKU: 19370645
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Included short subject: The Stuntman (1927) - Larry Semon
Produced by Cecil B. DeMille, Stand and Deliver was directed by former D.W. Griffith associate Donald Crisp. Set in postwar Greece, the story concerns an expatriate Englishman named Roger Norman (Rod LaRoque), who is bored with civilian life and seeks out thrills. He gets more than he bargained for when he joins the Greek army in search of an elusive bandit named Ghika (Warner Oland). During a raid, Norman and the film's heroine Jania (Lupe Velez) are abducted by Ghika's men and spirited off to the mountains. For a while, Norman's loyalties are torn between the charismatic bandit, who seems to have a genuine beef against the government, and the Army, which has threatened to execute Norman because he punched out a superior officer. But by film's end, Norman has realigned himself with the authorities and captured the bandit, winning the girl in the process. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rod La Rocque - Roger Norman
- Warner Oland - Chika
- Clarence Burton - Commanding Officer
- Donald Crisp - London Club Member
- Frank Lanning - Pietro