- SKU: 25496892
- Release Date: 06/18/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
Based on a true story, the made-for-TV Stolen Women, Captured Hearts takes place in Kansas in 1868. In retribution for the genocidal attacks of General George Armstrong Custer, a band of Lakota Sioux kidnap a pair of white women, Anna Brewster Morgan (Janine Turner) and Sarah White (Jean Louisa Kelly). At first terrified of her captors, Anna eventually falls in love with the noble, honorable Sioux warrior Tokalah (Michael Greyeyes). After a year's captivity, Sarah is returned to her own people--and now she must choose between her new life with Tokalah and her previous existence as the wife of farmer Daniel Morgan (Patrick Bergin), a man she hardly knows. Stolen Women, Captured Hearts made its CBS network bow on March 16, 1997. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Janine Turner - Anna Brewster-Morgan
- Jean Louisa Kelly - Sarah White
- Patrick Bergin - Daniel Morgan
- William Shockley - Gen. George Armstrong Custer
- Michael Greyeyes - Tokalah
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.