- SKU: 18668371
- Release Date: 06/09/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Some folks will do anything to pinch a penny, and when a pair of lifelong friends discovers that they can evade the taxman by pretending to be a loving gay couple, their worries are just beginning in this comedy starring Paul Hogan and Michael Caton. Though their simple plan seems to go off without a hitch at first, the arrival of a by-the-books tax inspector threatens to blow the lid off of their inventive scheme. Now, with the IRS on their back and the pressure mounting, the stage is set for a series of comic misadventures you won't forget in this warmhearted tale of friendship and the eternal quest to beat the taxman at his own game. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Paul Hogan - Vince Hopgood
- Michael Caton - Ralph Williams
- Pete Postlethwaite - Russel McKenzie
- Glynn Nicholas - Eric
- Roy Billing - Fred Coulston