- SKU: 5828893
- Release Date: 07/29/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- A new digital widescreen transfer (1.78:1) enhanced for 16x9 TVs
- Audio commentary by Keith Carradine
- An original 33 minute behind the scenes docuementary
- Text interview with Samuel Fuller
- Soundtrack remixed in Dolby Digital 5.1
- Original theatrical trailer
- Liner notes by Lee Server, author of Sam Fuller: Film Is a Battleground
Sam Fuller's last film as a director, made during his self-imposed European exile, stars Keith Carradine as once glamorous pop singer Michael, who has been reduced to a grizzled street bum scavenging for booze and food. The cause of his downfall was his affair with the beautiful Celia (Valentina Vargas), a mistress of ruthless crime boss Eddie (Marc de Jonge). The mobster punished the singer "where it hurts most" -- by slitting his throat and thus ruining his career. Years later, Michael crosses paths with Eddie and his thugs again and gets a chance for revenge. ~ Yuri German, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Keith Carradine - Michael
- Valentina Vargas - Celia
- Bill Duke - Borel
- Andréa Ferréol - Rhoda
- Bernard Fresson - Morin