- SKU: 18435694
- Release Date: 05/04/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Penelope Spheeris
- New audio commentary with director Penelope Spheeris, producer Bert Dragin and actress Jennifer Clay
- Still gallery
Following up her critically acclaimed documentary The Decline of Western Civilization, Penelope Spheeris made this gritty drama her first feature-film outing. Bill Coyne stars as Evan Johnson, an angst-ridden kid living in L.A., who bands together with a group of other young societal rejects and immerses himself in the mid-'80s punk rock scene. Most of the cast was comprised of actual teenagers off the streets of Los Angeles. Among them is Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea. Suburbia is also known as The Wild Side and Rebel Streets, and should not be confused with the 1996 Richard Linklater film of the same name. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Coyne - Evan
- Chris Pederson - Jack
- Timothy Eric O'Brien - Tom
- Jennifer Clay - Sheila
- Wade Walston - Joe