- SKU: 8801585
- Release Date: 06/03/2008
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary by Richard Schickel: Clint Eastwood's biographer uncovers layers of meaning in the only Dirty Harry film Eastwood directed
- The evolution of Clint Eastwood: Examining Sudden Impact in the context of Eastwood's directorial career
- Dirty Harry movies trailer gallery
In this fourth installment of the Dirty Harry series, Harry has been banished temporarily from San Francisco because his superiors are uncomfortable about his feud with a local crime boss. He goes to an oceanside small town for a little rest and recuperation but finds the town has been traumatized by a series of brutal murders. Harry meets and falls in love with Jennifer Spencer (Sandra Locke), a young artist. Jennifer and her sister were brutally raped a few years previously by a group of men, leaving her sister catatonic and Jennifer filled with a rage that is expressed in her disturbing artworks. Harry investigates the killings and the rapes, and one by one he dispatches Jennifer's rapists, one of whom is the son of the local police chief (which explains why the police have done little investigating). Finally, Harry finds out that Jennifer also dispenses her own brand of justice because she cannot rely on the criminal justice system. ~ Michael Betzold, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Clint Eastwood - Harry Callahan
- Sondra Locke - Jennifer Spencer
- Pat Hingle - Chief Jannings
- Bradford Dillman - Capt. Briggs
- Paul Drake - Mick
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.