- SKU: 4080728
- Release Date: 01/09/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Documentary: "Survivor: Inside the Phenomenon" including retrospective interviews with series creator and producer Mark Burnett and host Jeff Probst
- Episode summaries: highlights; immunity challenges; reward challanges; voting results
- Survivors: profiles; favorites; voting history; final words
- The Island: Pagong Beach; Tagi Beach; sand spit; tribal council; wildlife; terrain; climate
Survivor was that rare television show that grew into a genuine pop-culture phenomenon; it became the highest-rated summer series in the history of American television, and the only program broadcast in 2000 to draw a larger audience than Survivor's final episode was that year's Super Bowl. Survivor: Season One - Greatest and Most Outrageous Moments compiles two-and-a-half hours of footage from the series, presented uncensored for the first time (language that was bleeped and nudity that was blurred for broadcast is featured here in all its R-rated glory), including previously unseen outtakes, audition reels from the participants, all the tribal council meetings (and the often angry reactions of those voted off the island), and the notorious rat-eating sequence. The video also includes interviews with Mark Burnett, creator of Survivor, and Jeff Probst, the show's host. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jeff Probst - Host
- Mark Burnett