- SKU: 18885636
- Release Date: 10/26/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Swing It, Professor stars Pinky Tomlin, the bespectacled crooner who parlayed the song "The Object of My Affections" into a sizeable career. Tomlin plays a professor of music who is dead-set against the jazz and big-band craze of the late 1930s. After several career reverses, Pinky comes to terms with the "new sound" thanks to nightclub singer Paula Stone, to whom he sings the deathless "I'm Sorta Kinda Glad I Met You." Featured in the cast are former "Our Gang" star Mary Kornman and a Three Stooges spin-off group, the Gentle Maniacs. Swing It, Professor was the last film directed by Marshall Neilan, a once-prominent silent filmmaker. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Pinky Tomlin - Prof. Artemis Roberts
- Paula Stone - Teddy Ross
- Mary Kornman - Joan Dennis
- Milburn Stone - Lou Morgan
- Pat Gleason - Brickhead