- SKU: 26889995
- Release Date: 03/03/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
This musical comedy is based on a modestly successful Broadway play and stars Humphrey Bogart as wrestling promoter Ed Hatch. Ed is in Kentucky with his dopey, muscle-bound client Joe "The Wrestling Hercules" Skopapoulous (Nat Pendleton). The two are further accompanied by Ed's assistant Shiner (Allen Jenkins), his girlfriend Cookie (Penny Singleton) and Joe's trainer Popeye Bronson (Frank McHugh). Unfortunately, the entourage has not had a decent gig since they entered Kentucky and end up stranded and broke on a lonely country rode. Fortunately, a hefty farm girl, who calls herself Sadie Horn, happens along and using her incredible strength, gets the travelers back on the road. Ed is impressed and suddenly inspired to hire the brawny lass as his newest grappler and stage fights between she and Joe. Future president Ronald Reagan has a small role as a sportscaster. Songs include: "Mountain Swingeroo," "Hillbilly from Tenth Avenue" and "Dig Me a Grave in Old Missouri." ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Humphrey Bogart - Ed
- Louise Fazenda - Sadie Horn
- Penny Singleton - Cookie Shannon
- Leon Weaver - Waldo Davis
- Hugh O'Connell - Smith the Referee
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.