- SKU: 19642054
- Release Date: 08/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A soldier is expected to never question the actions of his commanding officer, but when a Marine sees his CO breaking the law, he finds himself facing a difficult dilemma in this provocative war drama. The trouble begins when the officer kills another soldier during a battle. The Marine who witnesses it wants to report it, but fears that the other superior officers will not believe him. As the battles rage on, the officer and the Marine are frequently paired; the tension between the two mounts. Things get really sticky when the CO marries the Marine's sister and the Marine falls for the slain man's widow. Just before the Marine files formal charges, the CO ends up dying in battle. It seems to be a heroic death. As the story ends, a general, preparing to award the officer a posthumous Medal of Honor, asks the Marine about him. The Marine cryptically quips, "Nobody knows anybody...." ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kerwin Mathews - Sgt. Tom Sloan
- Julie Adams - Ruth Campbell
- Ray Danton - Lt. Joel Brady
- Karen Sharpe - Paula Nelson
- Onslow Stevens - Gen. Nathan Keller