- SKU: 28841214
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
James Pierce is one of the lesser-known film Tarzans, partly because this picture -- his debut as an actor -- has apparently been lost, and partly because it was his only starring role. He is a fairly significant Tarzan, however, because his association with author Edgar Rice Burroughs led to a romance with Burroughs' daughter, Joan. Pierce and Joan wed, and the union lasted 40 years. This Tarzan film was one of the better late-'20s productions from low-budget filmmaker J.P. McGowan. Here, Tarzan is the master of a golden lion and ruler of the jungle, including the natives who have an amazing diamond mine. Estaban (Fred Peters) learns of the "city of diamonds" and in his attempt to get his hands on the gems, he kidnaps Ruth (Edna Murphy) and a guide. Tarzan, his lion, and the natives come to the rescue. Ruth is restored to her sweetheart, Burton (Harold Goodwin), while Tarzan goes home to his wife, Jane (Dorothy Dunbar). ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- James Pierce - Tarzan
- Dorothy Dunbar - Jane, Tarzan's wife
- Edna Murphy - Fora Hawks
- Harold Goodwin - Overseer of Tarzan's estate
- Boris Karloff - Chief of the Waziri