- SKU: 18959103
- Release Date: 11/03/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Gordon Scott's fifth and last appearance as Tarzan came in this 1960 installment of the long-running movie series featuring the adventures of the legendary ape man. Neither Jane nor son Boy appear in the film. Tarzan is hired to escort a hardened criminal, Coy Banton (Jock Mahoney), through the jungle so that he can be turned over to the police. Also in the party are a group of British visitors including Ames (Lionel Jeffries), whose wife Fay (Betta St. John) falls in love with the prisoner Banton. Tarzan must stop the jungle party from fighting amongst themselves. After this film, Mahoney replaced Scott as Tarzan in subsequent movies, while Scott made several Italian movies playing the role of Hercules. ~ Michael Betzold, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gordon Scott - Tarzan
- Betta St. John - Fay Ames
- Jock Mahoney - Coy Banton
- John Carradine - Abel Banton
- Lionel Jeffries - Ames