FITBIT FLEX SETUP
This video will help get you started with your Fitbit Flex, so you can track your fitness goals and results.
Quick Tips for Your Fitbit Flex
Charge your tracker
- Your tracker is inside the larger of your two wristbands
- Remove it, place it into your charger cable, and plug the cable into a computer USB port
- Once your tracker is charged, place it into the wristband that fits you best
- Make sure the arrow on your tracker is visible and points toward the plastic window in your wristband
Pair your Fitbit Flex with your mobile device
- Download the Fitbit app from the Google Play Store, the Apple App Store or the Windows Store
- Open the app and click Join Fitbit
- Choose the Flex tracker
- Sign up for a Fitbit account
- Pair your mobile device with your Fitbit Flex
- Enter your personal stats, and wear your Fitbit Flex through the setup process so you can feel the tracker's vibrations
If you don't have a mobile device, you can pair your Fitbit Flex with a computer and the wireless dongle. Go to www.fitbit.com/setup, download the software and follow the setup instructions.
Flex comes with great online tools and a mobile app that allows you to visually track your progress. Your tracker is pre-set with a goal of 10,000 steps per day. When you double-tap your Flex, it shows a light for every 20% of your progress towards that goal. When you reach your goal, it will buzz and flash.