HOW TO SET UP YOUR LG SMART TV
Learn how to set up your new LG Smart TV and start streaming your favorite videos, shows and movies.
Setting Up Your TV
- Before you mount your new TV on a stand or wall, plug it in to make sure it works.
- Once your TV is mounted and connected to the rest of your equipment, turn it on.
- Press the Smart button on the included remote to access the Smart Home menu. From there, the LG Smart TV will take you through a setup wizard.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to connect to your home's Wi-Fi and your cable box. Once connected, you'll be able to access online videos, apps and more.
Using Apps with Your TV
- LG TV Remote app lets you use your mobile device as a remote control.
- SmartShare app lets you share content directly from your mobile device to the TV.