Simplify your housecleaning routine by letting this Techko robotic vacuum mop, sweep and vacuum your home for you. It automatically adjusts its height to transition from hard floors to carpeted surfaces for maximum room cleaning coverage. From the automatic charging base to the sensors that prevent bumps and falls, this Techko robotic vacuum provides the ultimate in hands-free cleaning technology.
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Save your money
Posted by: Iphone6s from: on
Vacuum is basically a bump and turn toy, it was constantly getting stuck, did a poor job of cleaning the area it did clean. You can not leave the room because it will get stuck and just keeps running, I returned and hopefully will have the money for a roomba in the future
14 out of 15 found this review helpful.
Unhappy with purchase
Posted by: Jamie from: on
I was constantly having to go behind it and get it unstuck. It would get caught on everything. I ended up taking it back and purchasing an Ibot roomba 650. It was more money but well worth it.
10 out of 11 found this review helpful.
Excellent Slim unit
Posted by: 1919 from: on
Great to clean under the bed, sofa and cabinet. it is wonderful for my kitchen and entry way with both mopping pad and vacuum keep it really clean. Great unit for its price.
8 out of 10 found this review helpful.
Turn it on and walk away.
Posted by: Kazzi from: on
Love this product!! I got so tired of cleaning my hard wood floors on a regular basis. I turn it on and it goes. I walk away. I was amazed on how it got right up on my rugs and cleaned those as well. I leave for the day and come home to a clean floor. Great product.
10 out of 14 found this review helpful.
Bad robot!Bad robot!!!
Posted by: Nyto from: on
- it does vacuum well when it works and the suction force is actually not that bad (reason for my 2 stars)
- dust bin is not a bad size and picks up just about what every other robots of this size picks up.
- if you are like me and have transitions from hardwood, to rug and/or carpet; then forget about it. this robot constantly get stuck to the rug and when it gets on the carpet it is very very slow.
- other concern I had is when you read the instructions, it tells you to remove the sweeping brush if the robot will go on carpet. What if you have hardwood floors and then rugs????Am I really going to remove them all the time when I see the robot transitioning from hardwood to the rug???that is really stupid actually.
- the sweeping brush will indeed "get ejected" if it goes from hardwood to a rug from times to times. (never had that problem with a roomba).
- there is no virtual walls so you can't leave the robot in one area only; which proved to be very detrimental because since it gets stuck transitioning from Hardwood to rug or carpet. At one point, I wanted the robot to only clean the kitchen (hardwood only); but I had to supervise this little monster which defies it's purpose.
- I never saw the robot going back to it's base since it always got stuck somewhere (usually a rug) and then could not make it back.
So needless to say, this robot is going back to bestbuy. Glad I got it for $99 (on special sale) because it is definitely not worth $199.
Going back to roomba!
4 out of 4 found this review helpful.
Easy to set up & use
Posted by: macsie from: on
Works great, my use is primarily on carpeted floor but have used it on bare floors too...both uses were as or better than advertised.
Thank you for the fine product at a great price.
6 out of 8 found this review helpful.
Nice item if it worked more than an hour.
Posted by: VetteZr from: Myrtle Beach on
The little brushes came apart, the vacuum shut down after an hour, but the machine was still running around the floor, great idea, nice price, now if they can only get it to clean a room larger than 10 by 10, I returned mine, I'll wait for a better model.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
performs equal or better than reviews
Posted by: Macsie from: on
grains of sand and cat litter as well as cat hair present no problem to the unit. Ease of use is vastly understated. set it down and press start and forget it...what could be simpler?
4 out of 6 found this review helpful.
not sure if I love it yet
Posted by: bandj0821 from: on
Battery goes dead quickly, and it makes a loud noise. I thought it would be quite.
6 out of 11 found this review helpful.
A Toy for pets
Posted by: MCK77 from: on
Does not work at all. Had it for a half a day before it fell down the stairs. I ran it, charged it, ran it on and on. This vacuum picked up almost Nothing! My expectations where not very high yet I was disappointed. Returned the next day.