- SKU: 21623356
- Release Date: 07/02/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The "juvenile delinquent" film cycle of the 1950s, sparked by The Blackboard Jungle, resulted in such hastily assembled B-flicks as Columbia's Teenage Crime Wave. The "crime wave" of the title consists of the criminal activities of teenager Mike Denton (Tommy Cook). After escaping from reform school, Mike goes on a statewide shooting spree, accompanied by his girlfriend Terry Marsh (Mollie McCart) and victim-of-circumstance Jane Koberly (Sue England). Most of the film takes place in the farmhouse of middle-aged Tom Grant (James Bell), as Mike, Terry and Sue hold the Grant family hostage. Since Sue is really a nice kid at heart, the audience can rest assured that she will foil Mike's perfidy before fade-out time. One noted film critic has bestowed a "BOMB" rating upon Teenage Crime Wave, though it's certainly no worse than the others of its ilk. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tommy Cook - Mike Denton
- Mollie McCart - Terry Marsh
- Sue England - Jane Koberly
- Frank Griffin - Ben Grant
- James Bell - Tom Grant