- SKU: 11159881
- Release Date: 04/24/2001
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Original theatrical trailers
- Trash-o-Rama drive-in trailers: "The Cats," "The Crawling Hand," "Damaged Goods," "Four Boys and a Gun," "Our Man Steel," and "The Weird Lovemakers"
- Archival short subject #1: 1962 police scare film "Headed for Trouble"
- Archival short subject #2: "Dance, Little Children" 
- "Let's Go to the Drive-In" interactive feature allowing uninterrupted playback of nearly four hours of teenage drive-in madness
- Classic drive-in intermission shorts
- Gallery of drive-in exploitation art
- Trash-o-Rama radio-spot rarities
A serial killer has been targeting teenage girls in a small town, strangling his victims with pantyhose and drawing an "X" in lipstick on their foreheads. Lieutenant Anderson (Bill Bloom) is frustrated by the crimes, and thinks that modern parents have become too lax with their curfews. Local hot-rod gang the Fast Backs find themselves prime suspects, since an eyewitness says she might have seen their insignia, a bulldog, on the killer's back. Their only alibi is an illegal drag strip race (they're the number one group in the state), except for Jimmy (John Ensign), who is carrying on a forbidden romance with Betty (Jo Canterbury), and can't answer for his whereabouts. Tensions with fellow gang member Curly cause Jimmy to throw his Fast Backs jacket away, and a wild fistfight leads to a challenge to drag. When another body is found, the clues suddenly point to Curly, but a high speed chase and a terrible accident only complicate matters further. So who is the killer? Is it the creepy janitor? Is it the dweebish kid brother? There's lots of gutbucket rockabilly guitar and screaming sax on the jukebox in this juvenile delinquent thriller. ~ Fred Beldin, Rovi
Teenage Gang Debs
Brimming with gritty New York street violence and more than enough exploitative elements to please even the pickiest of genre aficionados, this lurid tale centers on the exploits of Terry, a former member of the Golden Falcons, a girl gang from Manhattan. Ambitious, ruthless and manipulative, Terry falls for Johnny. Not wanting a mere follower, she seduces him into killing the current leader of the Brooklyn Rebels and taking over. To cover his dirty deed, she makes it look as if the Rebels' rivals, the WW II helmet-wearing Aliens from Queens, were responsible. The malicious Terry's machinations lead to an all-out gang war that decimates the ranks of the Rebels. The girl friends of the downed gang members are quite upset. When they learn that Terry is ultimately responsible for the destruction, they band together to get a gruesome form of revenge. Highlights include a vicious catfight, an exciting rumble sequence and a gang rape. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill A. Bloom
- Jo Canterbury
- John Ensign
- Johnny Haymer