- SKU: 15173562
- Release Date: 09/26/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Only at Republic studios would action star Richard Arlen head the cast of a muscial comedy. In That's My Baby, Tim Jones (Arlen) and his girl friend Betty (Ellen Drew) try to pull her dad, the appropriately named R. P. Moody (Minor Watson), out of a deep blue funk. On the verge of suicide, Moody is cheered up by a series of musical numbers, performed by the likes of bandleader Freddie "Schnickelfritz" Fisher and pianist Gene Rogers. The film's highlight is an animated sequence produced by Dave Fleischer, who'd left Paramount several years earlier to form his own independent cartoon firm. The screenplay for That's My Baby was the handiwork of no less than novelist Irving Wallace! ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Richard Arlen - Tim Jones
- Ellen Drew - Betty Moody
- Leonid Kinskey - Dr. Svatzky
- Richard Bailey - Hilton Payne
- Minor Watson - R.P. Moody