- SKU: 24179204
- Release Date: 03/18/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- On set with WWE superstar Randy Orton
- Tales from their first kiss
- Film festival premiere
- Big G: That's who I am
- The styles & sets of the sixties
- All you need is love: Then and now
- Photo gallery
The gentle seriocomedy That's What I Am stars Chase Ellison as Andy Nichol, a 12-year-old middle schooler coming of age in California during the mid-'60s. Though exceptionally intelligent, Andy is also shy and backward -- a social outcast among his schoolmates -- and will do virtually anything to avoid ridicule and ostracism. Andy's perspective changes, however, after a popular teacher, Mr. Simon (Ed Harris), pairs him up on a school project with an even bigger pariah than he is: Stanley (Alexander Walters), also known as "Big G" -- an awkward boy with thick orange hair, a head that's much too big for his frame, and oversized ears. Both boys find the partnership odd, but learn in time that Mr. Simon has something very definite in mind for them. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ed Harris - Mr. Simon
- Chase Ellison - Andy Nichol
- Molly Parker - Sherri Nichol
- Daniel Roebuck - Jim Nichol
- Randy Orton - Ed Freel
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.