No minimum for My Best Buy® Elite and Elite Plus members. Minimum purchase of $35 on eligible products required. Excludes select digital items, scheduled delivery items and items displaying \"In Store Only\" message.
The Adventures of Huck Finn [DVD] [Eng/Fre/Spa] 
- SKU: 7140541
- Release Date: 01/15/2002
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with director Stephen Sommers and editor Bob Ducsay
- "Huck Finn: An American Classic" production featurette
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Widescreen [1.85:1] enhanced for 16x9 televisions
- Spanish and French language tracks and subtitles
This eighth adaptation of the timeless Mark Twain novel casts Elijah Wood as Huckleberry Finn, the half-literate son of a drunk who runs away from home and follows the Mississippi River with an escaped slave named Jim (Courtney S. Vance). Along the way, the duo encounter adventures with colorful characters like The King (Jason Robards) and the Duke (Robbie Coltrane), two con men who impersonate British visitors in order to swindle two sisters out of their fortune, and Susan Wilks (Laura Bundy), the spunky 12-year-old girl who gives Huck his first kiss. Jim also re-educates Huck away from the racist views that he has grown up with. Not the most in-depth version of Twain's tale, The Adventures Of Huck Finn is a solid retelling of the classic story. ~ Don Kaye, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Elijah Wood - Huckleberry Finn
- Courtney B. Vance - Jim
- Robbie Coltrane - The Duke
- Ron Perlman - Pap Finn
- Dana Ivey - Widow Douglas
Best Buy Customer Reviews
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.