- SKU: 14563475
- Release Date: 07/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary by director Paul Annett
- Theatrical trailers
- Still gallery
- Cast and crew biographies
- Liner notes
- Paul Annett's tribute to Peter Cushing
- "Directing 'The Beast!'" featurette
In this little horror film, a wealthy sportsman (Calvin Lockhart) invites a house full of guests to a big-game hunt that he's devised. He's sure that one of the guests is a werewolf, and he intends to stalk it, find it, and kill it. As a film viewer, you are alerted at the outset that a mystery awaits and that clues will be unveiled that can point to the identity of the werewolf. In fact, near the conclusion, the film has inserted a 30-second interlude during which you must decide, once and for all, who the hunted beast is. This film is based upon a story by James Blish titled There Shall Be No Darkness. ~ Phillip Erlewine, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Eric Carte - 2nd Hunter
- Charles Gray - Bennington
- Ciaran Madden - Davina Gilmore
- Michael Gambon - Jan Jamokowksi
- Calvin Lockhart - Tom Newcliffe