- SKU: 17792818
- Release Date: 06/23/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with producer, Philippe Diaz
- Photo gallery
A British engineer and a young Bengali woman feel the backlash of cultural divisiveness in this uneven romantic drama. Allan (Hugh Grant) falls in love with the Gayatri (Supriya Pathak), the beautiful teenage daughter of his hostess Indira Sen (Shabana Azmi) while he recovers from an illness. When the family learns of the affair, Allan is kicked out of the house and returns to a Calcutta boarding house a heartbroken man. Lucien Metz (John Hurt) is a photojournalist working for Life magazine who convinces his old friend Allan that his stay in India can only bring him further trouble and continued bad fortune. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Hugh Grant - Allan
- Supriya Pathak - Gayatri
- Shabana Azmi - Indira Sen
- John Hurt - Lucien Metz
- Soumitra Chatterjee - Narendra Sen