- SKU: 22015116
- Release Date: 12/06/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The Best Things in Life are Free is the tuneful if uninspired life story of popular composers DeSylva (Gordon MacRae), Brown (Ernest Borgnine) and Henderson (Dan Dailey). Pooling their talents, the trio rises from Tin Pan Alley to fame and fortune. The team's future is threatened when Buddy DeSylva becomes a big-time movie mogul, his ego expanding with his new responsibilities. But there's a happy ending, replete with a big, blow-out production number. Highlights include Sheree North and Jacques D'Amboise's dance deut to the tune of "Birth of the Blues"; this was North's first opportunity to play something other than a Marilyn Monroe type, and she acquits herself quite nicely. Other DeSylva-Brown-Henderson songs showcased throughout the film include "Button Up Your Overcoat", "Black Bottom", "Sunny Side Up" and the title number. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Gordon MacRae - B.G. "Buddy" DeSylva
- Don Dailey - Ray Henderson
- Sheree North - Kitty
- Ernest Borgnine - Lew Brown
- Tommy Noonan - Carl