- SKU: 28842268
- Release Date: 07/09/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The Black Doll is one of the better entries in Universal's "Crime Club" series. Most of the action takes place on a dark and very stormy night, as the survivors of a long-ago mining expedition gather together in fear and trembling. It seems that a man whom the miners left for dead is very much alive and out for revenge. The killer warns each victim of impending doom by leaving behind a black voodoo doll, of which he has a seemingly endless supply. Into this highly charged situation stumbles heroine Marian Rood (Nan Grey), who may very well be linked to the murders that follow. Trying to sort out the clues are amateur sleuths Nick (Donald Woods) and Rex (William Lundigan), while the irascible Sheriff Renick (Edgar Kennedy) simmers and scowls. Originally released at 66 minutes, The Black Doll plays rather well in its 48-minute TV version. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Nan Grey - Marion Rood
- Donald Woods - Nick Halstead
- Edgar Kennedy - Sheriff Renick
- William Lundigan - Rex
- Doris Lloyd - Mrs. Laura Leland