- SKU: 18057996
- Release Date: 11/03/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over 15 minutes of deleted scenes:
- Bringing Back Hard Cider, How the Delicious Apple Got its Name, Like a Florist from 100 Years Ago, and Racing the Clock: The Dutch Auction
- 19-minute panel discussion about the interdisciplinary importance of The Botany of Desire
- 29 minute of additional interview footage with Michael Pollan
- Closed Captioned
Based on Michael Pollan's bestseller, this intriguing PBS documentary examines the ways that humans rely on (and relate to) four key plants: the apple, potato, tulip, and marijuana. Frances McDormand (Fargo) narrates each unique segment, offering a plant's-eye view of botanical evolution and of the shifting relationships between people and their food sources. ~ Carly Wray, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frances McDormand - Narrator
- Michael Pollan