The Boy Who Cried Werewolf [Blu-ray] 
- SKU: 31152602
- Release Date: 07/26/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
This adventurous horror movie chronicles the exploits of a boy whose father is changed into a wolfman. The trouble begins after the newly separated father and his son are attacked by a werewolf on a camping trip. Once the wife figures out what happened, she divorces him. The boy tries to explain it to the authorities, but they disbelieve him at first. Eventually they do believe, and the werewolf is finally slain. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Harold Goodwin - Mr. Duncan
- Eric Gordon - Hippy Jesus Freak
- George Gaynes - Dr. Marderosian
- Kerwin Mathews - Robert Bridgeston
- Elaine Devry - Sandy Bridgeston
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.