- SKU: 8892279
- Release Date: 06/18/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Prologue/alternate opening
- Deleted scenes
- Uncovering: The Brass Teapot
- Interview with Michael Angarano
- Interview with Ramaa Mosley
- AXS TV: a look at The Brass Teapot
- Commentary with director Ramaa Mosley and executive producer P. Jennifer Dana
A couple caught in the throes of a recession obtain an antique teapot that dispenses massive amounts of cash whenever either of them suffers an injury -- and the more grievous the trauma, the greater the payoff. Alice (Juno Temple) and John (Michael Angarano) might be in love, but that doesn't pay the bills that are piling up fast. Hopelessly desperate as all of their friends seem to land cushy, high-paying jobs, the destitute couple are at a particularly low point when they're involved in a minor car accident near a small curiosity shop, which leads Alice to feel compelled to look inside. When a small brass teapot catches her eye, she impulsively steals it. Over the course of the next few days, Alice and John discover that every time they suffer a small cut, scratch, or bruise, the mysterious teapot acts like an ATM, producing generous amounts of cash. It isn't long before they determine that more painful injuries produce thicker wads of money, and harm themselves straight into high society. They're soon living in a sprawling home, driving luxury cars, and wearing all of the latest fashions. But when their injuries no longer produce the results needed to sustain their lavish new lifestyle, Alice and John realize that the sacrifices required by the brass teapot may be too great to endure. Alia Shawkat, Bobby Moynihan, and Alexis Bledel co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Juno Temple - Alice
- Michael Angarano - John
- Alexis Bledel - Payton
- Billy Magnussen - Arnie
- Alia Shawkat - Louise